Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christian Louboutin 2017 On Sale

Some came for gifts, others for glam last week when Christian Louboutin made a special appearance http://www.christianlouboutinshoessalesinc.com at his Los Angeles boutique. Maira Benjamin, who arrived at noon for the 4 p.m. event, flew in from San Francisco that Christian Louboutin morning specifically for the signing. “I’ve been collecting for more than 10 years now,” she said. Among the three pairs of heels she had waiting for the designer to ink was a 4-inch black patent pump, a high school graduation present for her daughter. “I wanted to get her something special — her very first pair!” But perhaps the most excited of the 100 or so fans in line was Christian Louboutin Sale Yvonne Miguel, who showed off a tattoo on her shoulder of a pair of black heels with the designer’s signature red soles. “I waited for four hours last year [when Louboutin did a similar event at his South Coast Plaza boutique] and I still Red Bottom Shoes didn’t meet him because I had to go,” she said. “Not this time. I’ll stay as long as it takes.” Louboutin said he was flattered by the attention, but recalled a time when fans weren’t quite so enthusiastic. “The first time, no one came!” Christian Louboutin Outlet he said. (Look for an in-depth interview with Louboutin in an upcoming issue of FN.)
Christian Louboutin will be taking home the award for Marketer of the Year at the 29th annual FN Achievement Awards on Dec. 2. This award acknowledges the brand’s Red Bottom Shoes For Women success in marketing surrounding its #LouboutinWorld social media campaign.In January, the designer launched the hashtag initiative after teaming up with visual marketing platform Olapic to source and curate user-generated images of Louboutin shoes. The photos were then displayed on the brand’s website to increase Christian Louboutin Shoes engagement and bring fans into the Louboutin universe.To date, hundreds of thousands of photos have been uploaded by fans to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag in hopes of being featured on the website. According to Olapic CEO Pau Sabria, Louboutin personally approves Cheap Louboutin Shoes the photos before they go live.
It comes as no surprise that Kylie Jenner has access to a plethora of shoes — both designer and high-street. The star is not one to shy away from a statement shoe and is known for wasting no Christian Louboutin Outlet Store time when it comes to using her social accounts to show off her latest acquisitions.From making sneakerheads worldwide envious with her ability to secure a pair of Yeezy Boost kicks before a release date has even been set, to Snapchatting from inside her impressive Christian Louboutin Shoes On Sale shoe closet, there really never is a dull moment in the Kylie Jenner shoe universe.And today was no different. We got not one, but three posts, all featuring her latest statement shoes — an embellished pair of lace, pointy-toe Christian Dior boots.