Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top Deals Cheap Red Bottoms Heels

Both Christian Louboutin SA and Yves Saint Laurent America Inc. are claiming victory in the appellate court’s decision Wednesday to uphold the former’s protection for its red-sole shoes, although it Christian Louboutin Outlet Store modified it to exclude instances when the upper of the footwear is also red.Because the court upheld the decision to deny Louboutin a preliminary injunction against the sale of YSL shoes it alleges are infringing its trademark — which paired red uppers and red Red Bottom Shoes soles — legal experts observing the case had mixed feelings about the ruling.
Some came for gifts, others for Cheap Louboutin Shoes glam last week when Christian Louboutin made a special appearance at his Los Angeles boutique. Maira Benjamin, who arrived at noon for the 4 p.m. event, flew in from San Francisco that morning specifically for the signing. “I’ve been collecting for more than 10 years now,” she said. Among the three pairs of heels she had waiting for the designer to ink was a 4-inch black patent pump, a high Red Bottom Shoes For Women school graduation present for her daughter. “I wanted to get her something special — her very first pair!” But perhaps the most excited of the 100 or so fans in line was Yvonne Miguel, who showed off a tattoo on her shoulder of a Christian Louboutin Sale pair of black heels with the designer’s signature red soles. “I waited for four hours last year [when Louboutin did a similar event at his South Coast Plaza boutique] and I still didn’t meet him because I had to go,” she said. “Not this Christian Louboutin time. I’ll stay as long as it takes.” Louboutin said he was flattered by the attention, but recalled a time when fans weren’t quite so enthusiastic. “The first time, no one came!” he said. (Look for an in-depth interview with Louboutin in an upcoming Christian Louboutin Shoes issue of FN.)
The red sole is still red hot, according to voters in this year’s “Sexy Shoes” contest.Christian Louboutin’s red studded patent leather pumps won first place in the third-annual competition, created by Footwear News and Saks Fifth Avenue. Voters chose their Christian Louboutin Shoes On Sale picks online from Sept. 27 to Oct. 11. Stuart Weitzman’s burgundy patent pumps with a metal stiletto came in second place, while Jimmy Choo’s black suede sandals with silver sequins took third. B Brian Atwood’s studded suede over-the-knee boots were fourth. These winners were http://www.christianlouboutinoutletestore.com chosen from among 25 finalists, which were selected by the editors of FN and included styles by Manolo Blahnik, Christian Dior, Nicholas Kirkwood, Gucci and Tabitha Simmons, among others.Louboutin’s winning design was featured on the cover of the “Sexy Shoes” print magazine, which was Christian Louboutin Outlet distributed at Saks Fifth Avenue. The red-sole king also took home first place in the inaugural 2010 “Sexy Shoes” competition, while Valentino won the top prize last year.